Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Action Item list from TC Formation Meeting

Hi Tom,

Thanks for extracting the AI from the F2F meeting minutes.

It seems that Kavi (the OASIS web site tool) supports AI management as
well. Let us try to use it! I do not have any good or bad experience to
share about this tool but I feel that we should first give it a shot.

I just now copied the AI from your list to the TC home page -
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/members/action_items.
php?show_comments=yes

Thanks,
Sanjay