Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Prelim Minutes of WSRX TC Conf call 7/7

Patil, Sanjay wrote:

>Also please include in the minutes the suggestion I made on the call to
>either not have at all or allow disabling the Entry/Exit announcements.
>
>Thanks,
>Sanjay

I will add both of these concerns expressed on the call as "suggestions"
to the call hosts in the section regarding administrivia, before posting
the minutes to the server. (along with 100 ports requirement).

By the way, I think 100 ports with 800 access for 90 minutes could cost
a fortune:  eg. 25 cents per minute per port for 90 minutes would be $25
* 90 or $2250.

Perhaps some providers give a better rate, but this large cost should be
considered.

Tom Rutt