Subject: Namespace question - related to interop scenarios

I noticed that the interop scenarios documents use the namespace attribute

xmlns:wsrm="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/rm";

while the most recent document uploaded by Chris uses:

xmlns:wsrm="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm";

I assume the latter is correct.  Can someone please confirm?

Thanks

Duane