Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Prelim minutes of wsrx tc meeting 7/14/2005

Hi Tom,

The following sentence (bottom of section 4.3 c) in the minutes seems to
be incomplete:

    Sanjip: TC members should send their issue priority discussion
before Monday morning, and the chairs will

I remember saying the following on the call:
TC members should send their issue priority discussion before Monday
morning, and the chairs will propose a list of issues for discussion by
Monday noon Pacific Time. If there are any further suggestions made by
the TC members, an updated list of issues for discussion would be posted
by the chairs before the conf call on Thursday.

Other minor nit: typos in my name spelling.

Thanks,
Sanjay