Subject: Issues with proposals, need owners

I thought I would point out for the call tomorrow that we have a number of issues that do have proposal already that might be able to be discussed time permitting. These would be issues 11 – 17. Of these there has been discussion on some that IMO would indicate accepting the proposal might not be feasible yet. There is a smaller subset that are editorial and have solid proposals and from the list discussion seem like not much discussion would be needed on a call (tomorrow or a future one) to close. If we could get owners for these perhaps we could drive them to closure. So far only i006 has an owner. It would be great if we could start getting owners for all the issues by the call next week.

Regards, Marc g