Subject: Re: [ws-rx] ISSUE I0006 and Substibutabllity of Delivery Assurancelevels

Tom Rutt wrote:

I think that the last two "delivery assurances" (named "monotonic" and
"at least once in order) are of no value and should be
eliminated from consideration.  The extra cost of filtering dupicates is
nil.

I posted the simplified contribution as :
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/13705/DASubstitution.htm

This is what I would prefer people to use as the basis of discussion for
Issue 006.

Tom Rutt