Subject: Re: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: Robust recovery from low-resource conditions

I agree that this is an issue that we need to better address. It would
definitely be useful for enabling flow control at the RMS. I prefer the
idea of having the RMD explicitly notify the RMS that it is in a
low-resource situation. Through policies for such events, the RMS could
suspend, throttle, or even desist entirely from sending transmissions.
At the same time, the RMD could pursue its own policy for addressing
continued load under low-resource conditions, so that, combined with the
appropriate RMS policy w.r.t. the RMD push-back event, Dave's option #2
could be supported.