Subject: Unowned issues

We need owners for the following issues:

i001

Bilateral sequence negotiation

i002

AckTo EPR and seq lifetime

i003

EPRs and sequence scope

i004

wsa:messageID uniqueness requirments for retransmission

i005

Source resend of nacks messages when ack already received

i007

WSS 1.0/1.1 token support

i010

Sequence port spanning

i012

Anonymous acksTo

i013

Max message number in policy

i018

Is an implementation supporting a smaller max message number valid?

i019

Sequence termination on Fault

Gilbert Pilz has volunteered on the editor list to take i014 – i017.

Personally I’ll volunteer to take i007 will review some the others for potentially volunteering prior to tomorrow’s call. I suggest others do the same.

I propose that we should not allow issues to be accepted any longer without identifying an owner at the same time.

Regards,

Marc g