Subject: [WS-RX] Issue i014

The Oracle folks would like to express our preference on issue i014.

We would like the documents to be named WS-RX (Web Services Reliable Exchange).
This aligns the names of the documents with the name of the WG.  It also
removes possible confusion with other documents in the same space.

All the best, Ashok