Subject: WS-RX charter clarification is effective

     This is your notification under the OASIS TC Process rules that the
ballot entitled
"Charter clarification proposal (1 of 2: Bunting)"
     and reported at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/ballot.php?id=803
      was successful, and the TC's charter has been clarified as a
result.  The amendment  to the language is now effective.  The text we plan
to post to the official TC charter site is attached.   This text also
incorporates a typo noted by the TC as its action item #2 at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=939
     I will announce this to the [members] and [tc-announce] lists and post
it tomorrow (minus the proofreading marks).
     Regards  JBC