Subject: RE: [ws-rx] [WS-RX] Issue i014

Alastair writes:

> Plus, the TC/spec name clash is, as Ashok, points out, confusing to the
> outer world. My contacts in the end-user world are already confused.

How do you reconcile that with the fact that the WSRM TC produced a spec
called WS-Reliability?

I, for one, prefer that the name of the spec not be changed as that will,
IMO, keep the confusion
to a minimum. Adding yet another spec name to the mix will only serve to
increase confusion, not decrease it
as Marc points out.

blog: http://webpages.charter.net/chrisfer/blog.html
phone: +1 508 377 9295