Subject: Re: [ws-rx] [WS-RX] Issue i014

I don't have a strong opinion about renaming (because I haven't really
had time to give it much thought), but it is worth pointing out that the
names of the specifications within WS-CAF have undergone changes since
the TC began. For instance, the transaction specification was originally
WS-TransactionManagement (WS-TXM) and has now been replaced by 3
individual specifications, containing the different models that were
once within the singular WS-TXM. So, for what it's worth, there is
precedent.

Mark.

--
Mark Little