Subject: Firefox to work around Kavi

To make URLs not contained in <a href="foobar">...</a> clickable,
Linkification[1] is the most useful Firefox (and Mozilla I expect, if
you like bloat) extension.  Whenever we discuss Firefox extensions,
Adblock[2] and Session Saver[3] must always be mentioned as well.

thanx,
    doug

[1] http://www.beggarchooser.com/firefox/ and
https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=firefox&id=190
[2] http://adblock.mozdev.org/ and
https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=10&application=firefox
[3] http://aasted.org/adblock/viewforum.php?f=4 and
https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=firefox&id=436

(alternatives above might not contain identical versions)