Subject: Re: [ws-rx] some optimization

I like the idea of use attributes.  I'm a bit squeamish about using
xs:list, but it seems worth the trade-off.  While we're shaving chars
off the messages, how about Seq and Ack for the element names?

	/r$

--
Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect
DataPower Technology                           http://www.datapower.com