Subject: New Issue: Harmonization of Line Numbers accross PDF,DOC versions of working draft

Title: Line Numbering Consistency

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/13454/WS-Reliable%20Messaging-01-draft-01.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/13493/WS-ReliableMessaging-v1.0-wd-01.pdf

These two vary at at least one place (line 502 to 550).

I have not read the *.sxw version to see if it is consistent.

Related Issues: any that reference line numbers of the working draft without specifying if they mean the *.PDF or *.doc

Origin: Duane Nickull

Owner: Duane Nickull

Proposal:

for now: All references to include the document format as well to be specific

for later: editors to fix in next version of WD.