Subject: Re: [ws-rx] New Issue: Harmonization of Line Numbers accross PDF, DOCversions of working draft

The PDF was created from the OO .sxw, at least for the editor's draft. I
would suggest that we
get a read from someone at Sun on whether the line numbers are consistent
between the .sxw
and .pdf that OO generates. However, since the PDF was generated from the
.sxw, it seems to me
that it would be inappropriate to expect that the line numbers would
necessarily match those
of the .doc.

I created the PDF to permit those without OO to view the document.

Possibly this will clear up some of the confusion. In general, I don't
think that this is an
issue with which we should be overly concerned .

Duane, please don't upload the PDF.

All, please don't use the .doc version as it isn't the normative source.

blog: http://webpages.charter.net/chrisfer/blog.html
phone: +1 508 377 9295

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/13454/WS-Reliable%20Messaging-01-draft-01.doc

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/13493/WS-ReliableMessaging-v1.0-wd-01.pdf