Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Draft teleconf minutes for 18 August 2005

Thanks for taking the minutes.  Here are some proposed changes:

1.  Paul: David spoke directly about some discussions that took place
during (prior?) the forming of the charter. I wouldn't have permitted
this (missed some of this)

Please replace this with:

> >Paul: David spoke directly about some discussions that took place
prior to the formation of the TC.  I want to make it clear that
Microsoft never would have suggested that the charter could be changed
since this is known to be against OASIS rules.

2. >Paul: I'm going to vote against this. It will divert the TCs
resources into a non-normative, non-exhaustive doc who's applicability
to the work of the TC is unclear.

Please replace this with what I put into the Chat dialogue and which I
read out:

>Paul: I am going to vote against this proposal since it recommends the
TC work on a non-normative, undecided scope, non-exhaustive
non-deliverable.

3. >Paul: I won't disagree with you. I take it you are referring to
XQuery? That effort started with a blank slate. This TC started with
completed specs as well as interop scenarios. I think this effort is
beyond the need for use cases.

Please replace this with the following (I never used the word
"completed"):

Paul: I won't disagree with you. I take it you are referring to XQuery?
That effort started with a blank slate. This TC started with
well-defined contributed specs as well as interop scenarios. I think
this effort is beyond the need for use cases.

4. >Paul: That would be the URI for the RDL document? (yes). The RDL
document would point you at the schema file?

Change "RDL" to "RDDL" everywhere it occurs.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:pcotton@microsoft.com