Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Motion to form a implementation subcommittee - AI 0016

+1

blog: http://webpages.charter.net/chrisfer/blog.html
phone: +1 508 377 9295

"Marc Goodner" <mgoodner@microsoft.com> wrote on 08/25/2005 04:14:14 PM:

> I intended to include links, now inline below.

conformance/interop issues with
> the specification I would like to make the following motion. This should
also close Action Item 16.

> For the RX TC to produce WS-RM as an OASIS Standard it must per the
OASIS TC Process rule 3.4.f
> [1] certify that at least three member organizations are successfully
using the specification. The
> RX TC should establish an implementation subcommittee that will update
the contributed interop
> scenarios documents [2] (starting with the most recent) against the
WS-RM specification output by
> the committee. The final scenarios should cover major WS-RM features and
need not exhaustively
> document corner cases. Participants in the subcommittee and other TC
members are encouraged to
> implement the scenarios as they are refined. The subcommittee should
keep records of successful
> use of the scenarios to have documented proof to meet the above cited
OASIS requirement.

[http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#3.4]
[http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.

php/13478/www.oasis-open.orgappsorgworkgroupws-rxemailarchives200507zip00000.zip]