Subject: Paul Fremantle

Folks,

For your information, I have left IBM to join a new startup - WSO2 -
working on open source Web services.
WSO2 is a signed up member of OASIS, and WSO2 is fully supportive of me
co-chairing the TC, and the time and effort this takes.

So for your records, my new email is paul@wso2.com, so please send mail
here from now on.

Regards,

Vice President of Technology