Subject: RE: [ws-rx] i019/i028 - final proposal

Rebecca,
  1 - yes, its 596.  :-)
  2- I'm ok with either - I was just following the rest of the spec's example.  If we changed that one we'd need to change all of 'em.  Either way works for me.
thanks
-Doug

"Bergersen, Rebecca" <Rebecca.Bergersen@iona.com>

09/08/2005 03:39 PM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, <ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
"Bergersen, Rebecca" <rebeccab@iona.com>
Subject
RE: [ws-rx] i019/i028 - final proposal

Hi!

I agree with your proposal, but have a couple of editorial nits:

You say, “After line 396, add a new section ….”  I believe you mean line 596.
You say “The following exemplar defines the CloseSequence syntax:”  Exemplars don’t define.  How about “The following defines the CloseSequence syntax:”  ?

(Just making the editors’ job easier….)

Regards,
--Becky