Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Proposal for issue 27

Well yes and no. Yes, its not a good idea to spend time describing *everything* that is not scope for this version of WS-ReliableMessaing (e.g. "the formulation of a theory that unifies gravity, the electromagnetic force, the strong nuclear force, and the weak nuclear force is outside the scope of this effort"). On the other hand, once we have spent a significant amount of time on discussing a concept or use case and decided that it is out of scope for this effort, I think it makes sense to record that decision. Otherwise we run the risk of rehashing the same discussions at a later date.

- g

BEAWorld 2005: coming to a city near you.  Everything you need for SOA and enterprise infrastructure success.

Register now at http://www.bea.com/4beaworld

Santa Clara 27-29 Sep| London 11-12 Oct| Paris13-14 Oct| Prague18-19 Oct |Tokyo 25-26 Oct| Beijing 7-8 Dec