Subject: Re: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: What does 'anon' URI mean when used in AcksTo

Is WS-Addressing's silence on what it means to use the anonymous IRI in the wsa:To header mean that it should be obvious to the reader?  If so, then perhaps we can take the same approach to its use in other places that WS-Addressing is silent as well - for example, AcksTo - and say nothing and assume its obvious to the reader.
thanks
-Doug