Subject: Re: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: What does 'anon' URI mean when used in AcksTo

Paul,

Taking a layered approach might make sense. I.e., Not define what 'anon'
AcksTo means in general and leave the interpretation to the
binding/transport of WSRM. But given that WSRM over SOAP/HTTP
implementation would be the most dominant case (at least in the
beginning), it would behoove us to define exactly what 'anon' AcksTo
means for SOAP/HTTP for the sake of interoperability (the example in
your email does indeed do that). I would still like to see what the
WS-Addr TC has to say about this.

-Anish