Subject: RE: [ws-rx] discussion of issue i009 and 1024

Chris and Umit:
We need to do some work to decide what policy information needs to be
communicated between the 4 actors in a Reliable Exchange.  (Some feel
that the existing RM assertion is in the nature of implementation parameters
and does not have to be communicated to anyone.)

Once we decide what needs to be communicated, designing the headers and
deciding which messages they apply to should be straightforward.  The scope
or the policies - message or endpoint should also fall out.

I'm willing to do some of this work but I need to partner with someone
who understands the scenarios and the nuances better than I do.

All the best, Ashok