Subject: New ed/non-ed issues

I went through the WSRM document (some time back) and found a few
editorial issues and a few non-editorial issues. The editors have
discussed/classified these issues as:

1) non-trivial editorial (but non-controversial and there is an
agreement amongst the editors as to how to fix it) -- these are lumped
together and I will send them in a single subsequent email.

2) either non-trivial editorial (and there are different opinions about
how to handle these amongst the editors) OR non-editorial -- I'll raise
them in separate subsequent emails as "NEW ISSUE"s.

Thx!

-Anish