Subject: Re: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: Reorder spec sections

It could be purely editorial, although if there's need of any glue text,
that would be non-editorial.

I don't really have any objection... My recommendation would be to give it
a try editorially and then
socialize the reorganized spec with the TC to see if there are any
objections.

blog: http://webpages.charter.net/chrisfer/blog.html
phone: +1 508 377 9295

Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com> wrote on 09/21/2005 02:29:58