Subject: Re: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: Which version of WS-Addressing spec?

I think that everyone would agree that the final ws-rm spec should
reference the W3C Rec
once ws-addr becomes a rec.

It's really something that could be deferred until such time as TimBL does
his thang and grants
REC status to ws-addr.

However, if the editors want the extra work:-)

blog: http://webpages.charter.net/chrisfer/blog.html
phone: +1 508 377 9295

Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com> wrote on 09/20/2005 04:01:55
PM: