Subject: Proposal for i024

My concern was that the RM policy assertion was not manifested on the wire
and the current WS-Policy document does not support this.

This afternoon we decided, on issue i009, that the policy was 'observed',
in the sense of wsp:observed that was contained in earlier versions of WS-Policy.
Observed policies are not manifested in messages.

Thus, following this precedence, I suggest we close i024 by saying that:

- The assertion is scoped to the endpoint (this is the status quo)
- The policy is 'observed' - in the sense of wsp:observed

All the best, Ashok