Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Analysis of the interactions between WS-RM and security

I (finally) had time to read this.  I agree with the main point, that
the (admittedly loose) coupling between WSRM and WSS should be removed.
I can't find a compelling reason for hte WSRM schema to import the WSS
schema.

I hope that an explanation for the inclusion happens today.  But barring
that, I concur with Gil's recommendations, except that I don't need #4 :)

I do have slight disagreements with II.C and the overall models
presented.  As one of the goals of security is to prevent message
modification, one could posit an implementation that merged WSRX and
WSS, because "changing the order" is definitely modification.

	/r$

--
Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect
DataPower Technology                           http://www.datapower.com