Subject: TC Conference calls

Once again we are asking for volunteers to host TC calls. So far only
Microsoft and Adobe have hosted the conference calls. Unless there are
offers, then we will end up moving to a conference call facility that
does not offer toll-free lines to the USA.

I know that toll-free lines are important to some members - so please
volunteer.

Co-Founder, Vice President of Technology
WSO2, "Oxygenating the Web Service Platform"

Yahoo IM: paulfremantle
Cell/Mobile: +44 (0) 7740 199 729
Fax: +1 360 485-4275
paul@wso2.com