Subject: RE: [ws-rx] TC Conference calls

In addition to Microsoft and Adobe, the following TC member companies
also hosted conference calls in the past:
Novell
Oracle

However given that this TC has a total of 45 companies as members (and
out of which 22 companies have voting members) can we expect a broader
support for hosting the conference calls than just the four companies
mentioned above.

Thanks,
Sanjay