Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Relationship of ISSUE 008 with ISSUE 021

Tom:
You can attach policies at the binding level.
This allows you to do what you want.

But there are other problems.  As I see it, the
binding (or message) definition is for the messages
in the sequence - not the framing messages such as
CreateSequence, CreateSequenceResponse, Ack, etc.
So if we attach a QoS policy to the binding, which
messages does it apply to?

All the best, Ashok