Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Relationship of ISSUE 008 with ISSUE 021

Ashok Malhotra wrote:

>Tom:
>You can attach policies at the binding level.
>This allows you to do what you want.

To clarify, it seems that the message subject level of attachment can
use binding scope:

. wsdl:binding/wsdl:operation/wsdl:input
. wsdl:binding/wsdl:operation/wsdl:output
. wsdl:binding/wsdl:operation/wsdl:fault

These are the things that attaching reliability DA levels and other QOS parameters might enable
specification of two-way operation types which have different reliability requirements in each direction.

Tom Rutt