Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] possible bug in draft spec 'wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-05'(fwd)

Anish said:

> Comments?

I have no stake in how the TC's decision falls out with respect to
one of these two (namespace URIs):

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/200510/
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/200510

However, I am interested in current expert opinion about this design
point, in the abstract.

published as
'http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/14785/wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-05.pdf'
because as the text stands, concatenation of the Namespace URI
with "/" and "element name" yields malformed things like:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/200510//SequenceAcknowledgement

Doug suggested removal of the trailing slash "/" from the
namespace, while Anish suggested the alternative, viz.,
changing the language about what's concatenated with the
namespace URI.

One argument for retaining the namespace with "/" would be
that this makes it easy to construct URIs from QNames, viz.,
concatenate the namespace name with the localname.

Comments?  Considerations in articulating a preference?

Trying to learn from the experts,
Robin Cover