Subject: NEW ISSUE: sibling to i041

Title: Presence of multiple <SequenceAcknowledgement> headers for same Sequence in the same message

Anish has a proposal[2] for resolving  i041[1]. I think that his proposed resolution clears up the ambiguity of

the co-occurance of a <Nack/> and an <AckRange> in the same <SeqAck>, and that makes
the prose consistent with the schema which uses an xs:choice.

However, reading the issue itself lead me to consider that the spec says nothing about the presence
of multiple <SeqAck> header blocks that might share the same <Identifier> in a given message.

Justification:

I don't believe that it was never intended to permit multiple <SequenceAcknowledgement> elements

belonging to the same sequence in a given message.

Target: core

Type: editorial?

Proposal:
Add the following language to the spec after line 340 (pdf wd 03)[3]:

A message MUST NOT contain multiple <SequenceAcknowledgement> header blocks
that share the same value for <Identifier>.

Related issues: i041

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/14682/Re#i041
[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/email/archives/200509/msg00208.html
[3] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/14548/wsrm-1.1-wd-03.pdf