Subject: Zip for WS-RX issue list

OK gang, let’s give this a try.

Attached is a zip with all of the files for the WS-RX issue list. Please place these files at http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/. Each file will need a symlink set to it as the filename without the –nnn part.

For future updates I will send only changed files and note which symlinks will need to be changes even though the above convention should dictate that.

This reflects the current files at Kavi with the important change that namespaces and locations in these files use http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ as their root rather than current Kavi links or made up namespaces. The –nnn on each file represents the current Kavi revision number +1 for each. I will update Kavi with the files here after the updates are made. I’ll do this until we are satisfied that we are happy with this process.

Let me know when it’s alive and I’ll check it before alerting our list.

Regards,

Marc g

ws-rx-issues-001.zip