Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Groups - WS-RX TC Weekly Conference Call modified

</snip>

> > 8) Any other business
> >

> Does not have to be on today's agenda but I would like to get the AI
> that I had (which I fulfilled) on the agenda:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/email/archi
> ves/200510/msg00085.html

In hindsight, I think the AI should have been to open an issue and
propose the changes as part of the new issue. We will certainly schedule
this AI for discussion on one of the future calls, but I was wondering
if you would be ok to raise a new issue and include your proposal in
there.

Thanks,
Sanjay