Subject: RE: [ws-rx] CDs linked from home page, (and need for tc prefix in doc ids)

The document location is defined to be:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200510/wsrm-1.1-spec-cd-01.pdf
instead of
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrm/200510/wsrm-1.1-spec-cd-01.pdf (bad URL)

At last week's meeting we agreed to add the "ws-rx/" to the document
location.  This appears to have been done correctly.

No one mentioned the "document ID" at last week's meeting as far as I
remember.

Note that I have also pointed out that we might want to add "ws-rx/" to
the two RM namespace URIs.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329