Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Groups - wsrmp-1.1-spec-cd--01 (wsrmp-1.1-spec-cd-01.pdf) uploaded

Additional editorial comments on WS-RM Policy:

1. Links to References:
The References when used appear in blue and in "[]" brackets in the PDF
file.  Are these supposed to be hyperlinks in the PDF document?

2. Line 130:
The namespace URI has been changed but the hyperlink value does not
match the value that appears in the text.

3. Line 136:
The text above the table "Table Number range Table" does not make sense.

4. Line 272:
The actual hyperlink value appears wrong since it ends in "=".

5. Line 347:
"RECOMMENED" is spelt wrong.

6. Line 359: 4.2 Non-Normative
I don't understand why all the references are in section 4.2 which makes
them all non-normative?

7. Line 375:
Should the [RM] reference be to the TC's version of
WS-ReliableMessaging?

8. Line 387:
The only reference with a version number in the reference label is "
[WSDL 1.1]".  Could this be changed to just "[WSDL]" to match the style
used for the other references?

9. Line 393-394
Several of the XML references point to the most recent edition e.g.
third edition for XML 1.0.  Is there a reason why this is not done for
the XML Schema references?

10. Line 426
The schema location URI has been changed but the hyperlink value does
not match the value that appears in the text.

11. Line 426
I tried to fetch the schema from the revised URI at:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrmp/200510/wsrm-policy.xsd
but it does not appear to be available.

12. Line 476 and 478
The namespace URIs have been changed but the hyperlink values do not
match the values that appears in the text.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com