Subject: [no subject]

Perhaps we could add your suggested note to explain the current
situation until we actually deal with Issue i057?=20

> I would like to request the tc to give us editorial comments on the CD
candidate so that they would be caught a bit earlier.

I agree completely and will try to do this kind of review on a more
timely basis in the future. =20

Unfortunately the CD candidate review occurred while I was chairing an
all week F2F standards meeting and I did not have the time to do the
review when it as scheduled. =20

I hope you agree that this review is "better late than never".

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com

=20

(wsrmp-1.1-spec-cd-
> 01.pdf) uploaded
>=20
> Paul,
>=20
> Thanks for the editorial check up.
>=20
> FYI,  there is already an issue opened with the tc on normative
> references. It is Issue i057 that corresponds to item (6) that needs
> be decided by the tc for both specs.
>=20
> It appears that the linking, table numbers in the CD version is broken
> from the wd, I will put a checklist for publishing so that we don't
get
> a regression for these in the future in our process.
>=20
> I would like to request the tc to give us editorial comments on the CD
> candidate so that they would be caught a bit earlier.
>=20
> Thanks.
>=20
> --umit