Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Proposal for i055

It seems to me that it might be worthwhile to talk about various ways
the RMS/RMD can keep the Sequence alive when there are no new messages.
I'll file a new issue for this. I don't envision the spec saying
anything normatively, but merely mention a few ways implementors can
keep the Sequence alive.

I don't have connectivity right now, but I hope the WSRMP spec does not
define IT in terms of *new* messages in the Sequence. If so, this might
be another issue.

-Anish