Subject: Issues list updated - rev 18

The issues list has been updated from the Nov. 17th call as revision 18:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues-018.xml

Latest:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml

Updated issues from Nov 17th call:

Added i075

Pending i054, i055, i065

Closed i056

I am unaware of any corrections to issues or new proposals reported in the past week that need to be tracked. I am aware that some proposals were made against issues that we resolved today that never had a chance to make onto the list. If anyone thinks those need to be tracked in the issue list for some reason let me know and I’ll catch them in the next pass.

Please let me and ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org know if you see any discrepancies.

Regards,

Marc g