Subject: RE: [ws-rx] AI 54

OK, looking back at this you’re right. The reason I couldn’t find it was because the proposal we accepted points to a mail message. That messages makes a reference to you getting a updated definition and wanting to incorporate it but there is no link or details on what that definition is in the proposal itself.

Certainly this makes the case for explicit proposals if this was this hard to track down.

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 1:02 AM
To: ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-rx] AI 54

For action item 54 [1] the editors were tasked with finding out where the 2nd definition of "Receive" came from.
It appears it was added by accident as part of issue 019.  Jacques offered a new definition which was adopted
but for some reason the new text wasn't used to replace the old definition, instead a new entry in the glossary
was added.  This will be fixed in the next draft.
Thanks,
-Doug

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=1082