Subject: NEW ISSUE: Text to clarify that the protocol is at least once andthe DAs are subservient to this protocol (editorial)

After the last f2f I was assigned an action [1] to propose clarification
text to make it clear that the protocol is at least once on the wire. I
did fulfill that AI [2]. Subsequently the chairs instructed me to file
an issue (since it was considered a mistake to assign an AI rather than
an issue). Here it is. Apologies for taking so long to filing this issue.

-Anish
--

Title: Remove ambiguity about the protocol being at least once on the wire

Some of the text in the spec is confusing wrt whether the protocol is at
least once on the wire and that the DAs are implemented by the RMD and
the AD.

Justification:
see above.

Target: (core | soap | wsdl | policy | schema | all)
core

Type: (design | editorial)
editorial

Proposal: