Subject: RE: [ws-rx] i060 proposal (which we approved)

That was my concern too, and a rewording is probably in order for these occurrences:

-          Intro: "...for reliable message delivery." (could reword as: "... for reliable delivery of messages".

Section 2: "... a reliable message exchange"à "...a reliable exchange of message".

Along the line of clarifying what "reliable delivery" means concretely, now that the use of the protocol is not directly linked to DA, I think part of i060 resolution should also reword:

(3.1) "Messages for which the delivery assurance applies MUST contain a <wsrm:Sequence> header block."

As:

 "Messages for which a reliable delivery is required MUST contain a <wsrm:Sequence> header block."

Otherwise, as worded today, the implication is that the RMS must be aware of DAs required on RMD side so that it knows whether or not to use the protocol. I am not one to complain about that, but find this requirement unnecessary in this context, at least as long as the status of DAs in this spec is unclear.

I'd have no issue with an i060 solution that adds these above updates to Chris rewording.

Jacques