Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Groups - WS-RX TC Weekly Conference Call modified

paul@wso2.com wrote:

>Added i061. commented i077
>
> -- Mr. Paul Fremantle
>

>WS-RX TC Weekly Conference Call has been modified by Mr. Paul Fremantle

I58 contribution from Hitachi will have to be revised based on the
resolution of issues (e.g., remove Last state) and terminateSequence
Response.

I suggest we keep a working latest version on the server, and when we
are all happy we close the issue.

I think this issue should not close until the spec is stable.

Tom Rutt