Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Sunnyvale F2F attendance

Unfortunately I've had to change my plans and will not be able to attend in person.
I would like to dial in remotely though.

Regards,
Andreas

-----Original Message-----
From: Patil, Sanjay [mailto:sanjay.patil@sap.com]
Sent: den 7 december 2005 03:53
To: ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Jacques Durand; Paul Fremantle
Subject: [ws-rx] Sunnyvale F2F attendance

Please let the host (JDurand@us.fujitsu.com) know if there are any last minute drop offs or new attendees for the Dec 14/15 Sunnyvale WS-RX F2F meeting as soon as you can (preferably before the coming Thursday's call). As you can imagine, getting an accurate count of attendees is crucial for all logistical plannings.

Following is the list of TC members who have voted positively to attend in person.

Thanks,
Sanjay
------------------------------------
Alexander Leyfer