Subject: RE: AI 53: Editors team to produce a RDDL document to be placed at the namespace URIs

Paul,

Thanks for the links. The Xpath/Xquery/XSLT namespace example is really
excellent work but I don't think WS-RM needs that level of treatment.
Unless we do something horribly wrong, only a handful of developers
should ever need to know what a SecquenceAcknowledgment header (to pick
an example) looks like.

- g