Subject: RE: [ws-rx] RE: AI 53: Editors team to produce a RDDL document to be placed at the namespace URIs

> Unless we do something horribly wrong, only a handful of developers
> should ever need to know what a SecquenceAcknowledgment header (to
pick
> an example) looks like.

The XML Query/XSL WGs didn't provide the artifact URI's for XQuery/XSLT
users.  In fact we added them because people using RDF and the Semantic
Web wanted to be able to make assertions about the artifacts and they
wanted each to have a stable URI.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329