Subject: State table for RMS

Hi all,

During the F2F I was asked to start preparing some info on the RMS state table, particularly when an RMS receives a sequence closed fault, in states E - I (row 16)?

In states E, F, G -> Move to closed state
In state H -> No change, sequence is still closed

I assert that column I should not exist (yet)

I think this is backed by the current text, if people want to add explanatory text to the SequenceClosedFault then they should propose that, but I think that the SequenceClosed fault just told the RMS that the sequence is now closed....

Thanks,

Matt

PS: This is based on the spreadsheet here: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200512/xls00001.xls